Sunday, April 17, 2016

Hello again

Well, hello. It's been a really long time since I posted something. I kinda dislike the layout of Blogger's dashboard tbh. And I took a really loooooooong time to figure out how to switch account/sign out of Blogger without signing out my Google account - which eventually I gave up and used incognito mode instead LOL. I was also trying to find out if there is a way to archive all my previous posts and start all over again but HA.. no such function on Blogger. The design of the dashboard is really not user-friendly btw. And it looks so darn plain! White and orange, really? Give me back the old layout!!

Anyways it's been 3 years now and I am sad to say I've accomplished nothing but slogging my ass off at my company + studying part-time at UniSIM. All the adult responsibilities falling upon me and I am barely surviving from it 😐 Things took a turn for the worst this year for my family & I but it's okay! I know I can pull through this with my mom. When all else fails, God doesn't. I didn't believe it in the past but now I do cuz it feels like everything was planned. I can only say I am glad * & I didn't work out cuz I've got better things to be busy with, rather than spending my weekends doing nothing with * and not being appreciated for. It hurts initially but I guess we all moved on.

So right now my life revolves around work-school-family-friends-netflix. Thankful for those who stayed with me and to the new friends I've made acquaintance with in school and at work. Oh yah, I've also learned how to cook! Hehe I'd say I make a pretty good cook now tbh HAHAH probably 7~7.5/10 if you were to ask me to rate my own cooking skills HAHAHHAHA I really enjoy cooking too albeit it's really hot in the kitchen and I'll have to wash everything afterwards... But I guess it's all part of growing up and preparing myself to be a housewife next time HAHAH 😛

In other news, I miss traveling 😖 haven't traveled since last July. It was a company retreat to Phuket and omg it was really fun!!!! Tried things which I least expected myself to hahah I did water rafting + flying fox which was super exhilarating and I'd do it again if I had the chance to! Oh and I got really wasted too hahahha threw up on myself and had to throw my tee away 🙁 good times, good times 😂

Hehe ok my lunch is here so that's all for today! Oh and check out my bf below HAHAHAHA so cute ya it's my fav song at the moment hehehe 😍