Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Part of me

Hello world!

I know I haven't been updating much lately so here goes nothing~ errrrr life has been pretty okay :-) lol tbh I have no idea what to exactly blog about... I guess I shall do a list of what has happened so far in no particular order:

  • gained a few kilos
  • chopped off about 2inches or so of my hair last week
  • bought some new clothes
  • attended my cousin's wedding as her bridesmaid
  • ordered 1 NYX lipstick online recently but I received 2, yes for the price of 1 hehehe
  • had a (small) class outing @ Sentosa on the 29th of feb, it was fun :-)
  • met Weiling twice this month!!! achievementunlocked.jpg hahaha B-)
  • found out i've a new stalker lol "Not going out tonight? I see you going out almost every night all dressed up" creepy as hell...
  • gotten my results 12hours ago via sms, GPA dropped but I'm still happy because I actually passed math |-)
  • new found love: taro milk ♡
  • gon' go back to my ITP company to work as a part-timer this wed thurs

That's all for now! Will update whenever I can :-) ending this post with a picture of le me~ ok bye!