Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photographs

I don't know about other people but I don't really like taking photographs with the people I love (i.e. family)

I used to like it when I was younger but as I grew older I gradually stopped taking photos with my family. Haven't been taking any since I entered secondary school

It's like there's this love-hate r/s between me and memories. I want to remember certain people/ things but I don't want it to be on a photograph... It just makes me even sadder when I think of seeing those photographs the next time when I miss/ think of them

But then again if I don't take any I wouldn't have any to keep in the future as memories :(

Actually I don't even want memories. I just want my family to stay with me forever but we all know there is no such thing as forever. Forever only exists in fairy tales

I have never said I love you to my parents before either. I just can't bring myself to. No it's not that I don't love them but I just can't. Something's stopping me from saying it

I'm weird isn't it lol ok I should sleep, goodnight